War be the work of all men in time
Be it spear in hand, or the bladed mind
To lacerate self of death and woe
To contend against the inner foes
War is the burden of all living men
Against ignorance of self and sin
The siege against cowardice or vice
Against destruction drawn to entice
Seed the virtue of a life yet to gain
And no arrow meet you draw eternal pain
War is the business of every man
Within or without, his duty stands
Monday, August 3, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Antiquated Man
They label me "A Good man" they way they mark quarantine zones. An estranged awareness of healthiness is had that either isn...
-
Today someone mentioned the loss of their dad from a few years ago, and I heard another person mournfully say “I’m sorry you're also a...
-
Let it Go Darlin I'm here as a friend in dark times. I've been where you were and I've suffered the onslaughts from within No...
-
This is a story of how I acquired scars, physical, emotional, and psychological. Being in need of a babysitter and not knowing anyone capa...
No comments:
Post a Comment