To me, you are not the flame of cocaine to breathe in,
You are not the heroine needle beneath my skin,
No, you are not a drug for a temporal high.
To me you're beauty, breath, radiance and life.
Some will try to score you to ignore their self destruction
To escape their senses, their reason, to lose all function.
You're not the black market means to fleeting liberty to me
You're graceful compassion, curiosity within the depths to see.
I don't recognize you as someone's back alley deal
a dirty well kept secret threat they must conceal.
I see you true baby girl, with open beautiful zeal.
Capable of love and wholeness if you'd let yourself feel...
... and if you'd will it, let romance be real.
Wednesday, July 29, 2026
Let's Be Real
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The House of Suffering
This is a story of how I acquired scars, physical, emotional, and psychological. When I was a child, my parents, being in need of a babysi...
-
Today someone mentioned the loss of their dad from a few years ago, and I heard another person mournfully say “I’m sorry you're also a...
-
Her eyes hold wisdom and beauty like the constellations set at creation by God's own hand. I searched every house of light to no avail. ...
-
Let it Go Darlin I'm here as a friend in dark times. I've been where you were and I've suffered the onslaughts from within No...
No comments:
Post a Comment