Cain, Kin of Adam that old and violently angry hand.
Consumed by vitriol and pride at God's favor for another man.
He seethed in rage as depicted from the page throwing whatever he found
To kill a brother more righteous than He, in a place no one was around.
Now Able was a favored one by the Father that's for sure
But Cain Kin of Adam thought that death be the cure.
Cain didn't want the obedience to God, or to offer what's in His will.
Cain desired to make himself out as righteous by his own way still.
Cain Adams-kin that violently proud and ego driven man
Thinks himself vindicated of his brothers murder by his own hands.
But the blood of the brother is before the eyes of the God who sees.
God who judges the hearts of another, the one who punishes and frees.
Mark the madness of the violent man who seeks to dress himself up as King,
see through the charm and charisma that the self exultant can bring.
Wednesday, June 24, 2026
Cain Adam's Kin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The House of Suffering
This is a story of how I acquired scars, physical, emotional, and psychological. When I was a child, my parents, being in need of a babysi...
-
Today someone mentioned the loss of their dad from a few years ago, and I heard another person mournfully say “I’m sorry you're also a...
-
Her eyes hold wisdom and beauty like the constellations set at creation by God's own hand. I searched every house of light to no avail. ...
-
Let it Go Darlin I'm here as a friend in dark times. I've been where you were and I've suffered the onslaughts from within No...
No comments:
Post a Comment